01-4513543 [Ext: 110]
Claims FAQs – COVID-19 Insurance
How to make a claim if you are detected with Corona COVID-19?
If you are tested positive for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) from any authorized hospitals of Nepal, intimate the claim by calling at 01-4513543 or write to email@example.com.
Who do I contact for coronavirus specific claims?
You may contact Ms. Manju Pudasaini by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are some of the details required at the time of intimating a claim?
- Insured’s Nme
- Policy Number
- Patient’s Name
- Relationship with the proposer
- Hospital Name/Address
- COVID-19 tested positive date
What are the documents required for COVID-19 claim?
- Original copy of COVID-19 positive report
- Filled claim form
- Citizenship of the insured
- Reference letter from insured ward
- All medical documents (in case of hospitalization)